Skip to main content

Starting a New Journey

Hello Everyone. This is Ankita and I am thrilled that you stopped by my corner of BlogLand!

I have recently started writing blogs on a whim in the summers of 2020. Techaeris is a space designated for letting creativity splish, splash and spill. Well as the saying goes, "Creativity is very messy", and I am very creative. So I hope you will join me in making a mess and in the journey of becoming imperfect and creative. These blogs will be containing small excerpts from life and stuffs related to modern technology.

Now more about myself. I am a twenty one year old aspiring software engineer who dreams to live life on her own terms. I have still been discovering myself, but at twenties now, I have plenty of time for discovering, don't you think? I like looking into the depths of things, always holding to the question "why and how" whenever I am introduced to any new element of life. Well, being an engineer and a science student does explain my curious nature to an extent.

I am ridiculously passionate about reading books. Books bring out the deepest of my emotions. In my "free" time , I love to paint, read, write, explore nature and go to outings with my family. But let's be real, this happens once in a blue moon!

I have a motto of living life to the fullest. Also I'm thrilled that you are here-which means that we are a lot alike. We are both trying to make a life we love out of what we do. Writing articles is hard, but showing your creativity is fun. So starting from today, I will be penning down pages so that I would be able to do both. My blogs will be constantly changing and growing as I learn more about blogging. It truly is an art. I hope you enjoy my upcoming blogs as much as I enjoy creating it.

So thankyou dear reader, for coming along the ride. You make this work worthwhile!

Comments